RSS

start today ! Let's make a new world!

back to update my blog again after 3 months of not writing wkwk
how things were at this time?
hemm a little upset ..
1 month ago I had just broken up with my boyfriend. We've undergone relationship for 2 years and 2 months. Well what can make possible because of my fault too busy with my own business so that less attention to my boyfriend and our relationship finally ended in the middle of the road.
Now maybe he had found another woman who has fulfilled her life again.
When I saw the end of its proximity to one woman. As my selfish thoughts so far, I consider it cheating. Maybe you guys think so too. Because not long after we broke up why was there another woman?
yah it previously thought
but over time I realized, maybe because of my fault all along do not often notice so he looked for another figure who is always watching.
Regrets? Definitely. But what may make, it's too late. Relax them together (although not very willing)
May they be happy, and not live a life like that then.
I also was trying to hard, and go through life as usual. Although it seems to me very rough outside as an outlet for heartache.

0 comments:

Post a Comment