RSS

lets smile :)

hello! how are you this Saturday? haha I'm glad!
I smiled a lot today.
This afternoon I got together with sinew and martin are planning to do the storyboard task, but eventually even chat wkwkwk

we had talked about the properties that other people do not know about ourselves. It turned out that I began to recognize them:)
many of the other side that I do not know about my friend here

I also want to tell you about last night. I can not sleep and finally read the forum. Hemm read about the love story of people and realized that my story so far has no equal with their stories. My story so far arguably low level. Apparently there are still many people who suffer more from love than mine. And I am very grateful because I get through the day as usual and EVEN more fun than ever! because there are still many people out there who are not as lucky as me.

I'm very thankful that I face behind the problem I have good friends who can share

hopefully you guys too:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment