RSS

few recall the past again :(

hello how are you?
I've worked for 1 week and was very idle =="

after almost 2 months passed, I experienced the positive things that the new born in my life. Now I prefer to "give thanks" from the "complain"
probably because the first story that made ​​me like this

forgiveness is a good thing too:)
some of my friends say, that I was a tough outside but fragile inside. I think it's true :(
not everyone knows what my feelings are real. Outside I always laugh and tough, but behind? not need to be reminded

I want to be someone who is always grateful for this life and take everything from positive. It is great to be people like that. Up I had left, so I quickly forget the past
I look at the status of fuel seems "he" was happy, although sometimes also say that loneliness (as usual). But it seems there will be a bright future for him, and hopefully correct. Because I was happy to see people I love happy. And most importantly, I will not lose to him :D

Hopefully we have the same success in the future!
and hopefully always happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment