RSS

Happy Friday !

hello I write again today
Today I don't work ~ I loss 1 working day because it is not included in the timetable T,T
today I just lend money to my friend to buy a laptop
hopefully the laptop that could be useful for her :)
how are you doing with "J"? hopefully always happy and live a new life without me with pleasure, because I also really enjoy life here without him :D
Busyness me apart thoughts to think "J"
also the spirit of the friends who made ​​me much faster relief of pain my heart
now I don't really think about it anymore, and I really love my life now!
Eat more regular, work and school runs smoothly
and hopefully he's like that too :)

God bless you now and forever! I started to learn to be grateful and will always give thanks, because what has been given by God, good or bad it is the best for me

Hopefully my days more enjoyable and run smoothly. And that also applies to you too

God Bless !

0 comments:

Post a Comment