RSS

18 December 2010

Hello all, from now on this blog will become my diary.
Yahh it's been at 0:20, just got back from a Kudaita concert in Foreplay Sutos.
This time I'm very disappointed because it seemed like I just lost the money from my labor so far. Yes, I'm loss of 7 million + + for being tricked by a vendor that I trust tomake a jacket that I sell.
It seemed sad, my labor money has been donated to people who are not responsible.But what if it always regret? I will not be able to move forward. What do you think if you have a thing like me?
Sad? for sure, but I remain grateful to God. Perhaps it's time I was given a trial,although the temptation was very hard for me :(
Hopefully I can live a better future and always blessed. Relax take the money inperson because the Lord will give more to me.
Hopefully lesson this time made me more careful and not easy to believe with others.
God is always with his people and will not provide the trial could not pass by his people, even though their money was gone from my hands, at least I still have a littlesavings to pay for college without troublesome parents.
After this I will work even harder to get my money back, and I plan to go to Singapore using my own money (though still ask the parents as a ration monthly)

God really loves me :)
I will always look forward and hopefully I can always forgive those who wronged me,although it is actually very heavy.

so for today I will update again tomorrow
Jyane ~

-chinomaru-

0 comments:

Post a Comment